We are CallRail.
CallRail is a marketing platform for businesses that rely on quality phone calls, leads, and new customers to grow and succeed. Our software gives customers visibility into their marketing efforts, so they know what's working and what isn’t.
- Call Tracking reveals which marketing efforts inspired your best leads to call.
- Lead Center lets you call, text, chat, and manage all your team's leads from a single unified inbox.
- Conversation Intelligence delivers call transcriptions with AI-powered analysis and automatic lead categorization.
- Form Tracking connects each ad, campaign, and keyword to every form submission.
- Front-End Software Engineer
- Back-End Software Engineer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Front-End Software Engineer
- Senior Back-End Software Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Mobile Engineer
<https://www.callrail.com/blog/wearecallrail/> Some Benefits Include: - 100% medical coverage for employees - Competitive HSA with company matching - Generous dental and vision plans - Paid parental leave - Flexible vacation policy - 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match - Employee stock options available from day one - $2,000 annual educational allowance - Catered lunch every Tuesday \* an in-office perk - MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered - Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually - Regular company outings and events \*yes, even during COVID, except virtually - Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
About this role
Our internal design team needs a new leader. We’re looking for a visionary Creative Director with a deep digital design background who can inspire their team to elevate our website while differentiating our marketing efforts. The right candidate must be intellectually curious, vetting and dissecting trends and insights, and using them to inform the team’s work. Design and UX best practices should be second nature to them, but they should also strive to create new ones.
The selected Creative Director will join the CallRail Brand Activation team and collaborate with the content marketing, social media, event marketing, and public relations teams. The Creative Director will help lead the charge to elevate and differentiate the brand while directing design across all functions to promote consistency and impact. They’ll build trust, consensus, and authority by being both open-minded and opinionated.
The right candidate should have proven experience shaping and growing a brand as well as a strong desire to develop and mentor a diverse team. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for everything from strategy to execution.
What You'll Do
- Build and evolve a compelling brand that differentiates CallRail while representing our beliefs and values
- Oversee the design team and work closely with the content, social media, public relations, and event teams to ensure the brand and creative elements are unified and cohesive
- Manage, nurture and grow our internal design team
- Maintain a visual style and drive consistency for all deliverables across the business
- Own website design while collaborating with other CallRail stakeholders to build consensus
- Articulate the insights, precedents, and thinking behind their team’s work
- Direct external creative resources, including agencies and freelancers
- Strategize with the brand team and company leadership to position and reposition the company
- Foster collaboration and trust across the entire CallRail sales and marketing organization
- Manage the design budget
- Recruit, inspire, mentor, and develop the creative team
- Stay current on industry and creative trends
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of direct digital design experience
- 4+ years of design team leadership experience
- Experience designing or directing creative for B2B software, technology companies/services
- Reliance on insights, data, and research to guide and inform design decisions
- Experience working as (and ultimately leading) a collaborative, cross-functional team
- Ability to clearly articulate and present design concepts to cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- A strong sense of design fundamentals, including iconography, typography, color, and data visualization
- Proficiency in design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, or Sketch (our team currently uses Figma)
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-moving, constantly changing startup environment
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).