Customer Marketing Manager- Engagement and Advocacy
We are CallRail.
CallRail is a marketing platform for businesses that rely on quality phone calls, leads, and new customers to grow and succeed. Our software gives customers visibility into their marketing efforts, so they know what's working and what isn’t.
- Call Tracking reveals which marketing efforts inspired your best leads to call.
- Lead Center lets you call, text, chat, and manage all your team's leads from a single unified inbox.
- Conversation Intelligence delivers call transcriptions with AI-powered analysis and automatic lead categorization.
- Form Tracking connects each ad, campaign, and keyword to every form submission.
- Front-End Software Engineer
- Back-End Software Engineer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Front-End Software Engineer
- Senior Back-End Software Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Mobile Engineer
<https://www.callrail.com/blog/wearecallrail/> Some Benefits Include: - 100% medical coverage for employees - Competitive HSA with company matching - Generous dental and vision plans - Paid parental leave - Flexible vacation policy - 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match - Employee stock options available from day one - $2,000 annual educational allowance - Catered lunch every Tuesday \* an in-office perk - MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered - Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually - Regular company outings and events \*yes, even during COVID, except virtually - Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
About this role
CallRail is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager to own and execute programs that engage current customers, help them realize value with the CallRail platform, and capture and infuse the voice of the customer (VOC) throughout the customer journey.
Reporting to the Director of Demand and Customer Marketing, this position will be responsible for developing and executing best in class customer advocacy and engagement strategies, programs and processes that will reinforce our brand, strengthen our reputation, and reward customers for their contributions. This position requires familiarity with customer lifecycle marketing, adeptness at building meaningful relationships with customers and passion for delivering a delightful customer experience. To be successful, it will require effortless cross-functional collaboration with product, sales, operations and the broader marketing teams.
What You'll Do
- Manage and grow our customer evidence database, organized for easy cross-functional identification and use of VOC in marketing, sales and product initiatives. The database should include regularly refreshed quotes, testimonials, videos, case studies, statistics and other customer generated content.
- Develop and manage programs and processes for building, managing and measuring impact of a growing pool of customer advocates and references. This includes but is not limited to:
- managing systems in partnership with RevOps for tracking customer contacts, their degree of advocacy and the frequency with which we’ve called upon them;
- creating organized management of and the ability to distinguish between customer references and advocates by product
- Manage and advocate for our internal Customer Story Referral Program to keep customer facing employees engaged and incentivized to refer customer success stories with the Customer Marketing team
- Collaborate with integrated marketing to plan and leverage webinars, virtual events and social promotions to engage and feature current customers
- Deliver highly attended value added quarterly product updated briefings for customers.
- Pilot, optimize, organically grow and manage an active online customer community of engaged CallRail users.
- Partner closely with content marketing team to identify opportunities to fill content gaps and develop rich and robust value added educational content for customers like videos, guides, ebooks, blog posts, webinars and interactive content
- Manage TechValidate survey platform and publish brand and product positioning aligned third party validate content for use in customer marketing, demand generation, brand and sales communications.
- Work closely across Customer Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Product to align all customer marketing efforts with the stages of our customer lifecycle and deliver a best in class customer experience
- Partner closely with Product Marketing stakeholders to develop post-onboarding engagement programs to increase product usage, communicate new feature launches and increase time to value.
- Continuously and obsessively learn and study the CallRail platform to better understand and communicate how it works and the problems it solves for small to medium sized businesses and the agencies who serve them.
- Stay attuned to customer marketing trends and best practices
- Measure, track and communicate success metrics for all customer engagement and advocacy programs and initiatives on a monthly basis
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, customer success, content marketing or related customer-facing role
- Experience in SaaS preferred, SMB and/or B2B marketing a plus
- Experience successfully collaborating cross functionally with customer marketing stakeholders including product, sales, operations, success and marketing teams.
- High level of comfort interfacing with and interviewing customers
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Measurements of Success
- Quarterly Evidence Pool Targets, Growth by Product Line
- Referenceable Customer List Targets, Growth by Product Line
- Customer Stories/Month or Quarter
- Engagement Campaign Performance
- Community Growth & Engagement
- Product Update Webinar Engagement Metrics
- (indirectly responsible) New Product Feature Usage
- (indirectly responsible) Churn Rate by Product Line
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).