Inbound Sales Development Representative
We are CallRail.
CallRail is a marketing platform for businesses that rely on quality phone calls, leads, and new customers to grow and succeed. Our software gives customers visibility into their marketing efforts, so they know what's working and what isn’t.
- Call Tracking reveals which marketing efforts inspired your best leads to call.
- Lead Center lets you call, text, chat, and manage all your team's leads from a single unified inbox.
- Conversation Intelligence delivers call transcriptions with AI-powered analysis and automatic lead categorization.
- Form Tracking connects each ad, campaign, and keyword to every form submission.
- Front-End Software Engineer
- Back-End Software Engineer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Front-End Software Engineer
- Senior Back-End Software Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Mobile Engineer
<https://www.callrail.com/blog/wearecallrail/> Some Benefits Include: - 100% medical coverage for employees - Competitive HSA with company matching - Generous dental and vision plans - Paid parental leave - Flexible vacation policy - 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match - Employee stock options available from day one - $2,000 annual educational allowance - Catered lunch every Tuesday \* an in-office perk - MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered - Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually - Regular company outings and events \*yes, even during COVID, except virtually - Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
About this role
CallRail is looking for an Inbound Sales Development Representative. As an Inbound SDR, you are the first point of contact with our prospects. You will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support Teams. You will learn all about our products, our industry and our customers all while developing your sales skills and preparing for your next role within our organization. It’s a fast-paced environment that will require you to work smart and hard, but it’s also an incredibly rewarding opportunity with unlimited upside and uncapped commission. Our preference is always to promote from within, so you will have the opportunity to move up quickly.
We currently spend 2 days in the office (Tuesday + Wednesday) as a sales team for those that are vaccinated and comfortable enough to come in. The other 3 days of the week are remote/WFH.
What You'll Do
- Research and qualify new inbound leads as they come in and route them to the appropriate sales team
- Answer incoming calls, emails, and chat
- Maintain accurate and detailed information within Salesforce.com
- Receive continuous coaching and development from your manager
- College degree
- Desire to grow your SaaS sales career
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely coachable
- Competitive, but thrive in a team environment
- Positive attitude
- Excellent time management and self-discipline
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
- Bonus points if you have the following experience:
- Team sports
- Customer service
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Employee stock options available from day one
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Thoughts from some of the team members:
“CallRail sales has been an undeniable growing experience for me. We learn the product in LRR, how to pitch the platform in LDR, and how to implement it in ISR. This path enables us to be masterminds for the AS/AE role.The way our structure is set up has allowed me to learn and be challenged by every aspect of being a great salesperson." - Natalie Borgognoni, Inside Sales Rep
“Working at CallRail has opened me to growth and opportunities I never expected walking into an entry-level sales role. You will be constantly challenged/encouraged by both your colleagues and leadership as we push each other to work with intensity and an open mind. CallRail's product and growth originally caught my interest but I stay for the people I have the pleasure of working with/for." - Edward Borroni, Inside Sales Rep