We are CallRail.
CallRail is a marketing platform for businesses that rely on quality phone calls, leads, and new customers to grow and succeed. Our software gives customers visibility into their marketing efforts, so they know what's working and what isn’t.
- Call Tracking reveals which marketing efforts inspired your best leads to call.
- Lead Center lets you call, text, chat, and manage all your team's leads from a single unified inbox.
- Conversation Intelligence delivers call transcriptions with AI-powered analysis and automatic lead categorization.
- Form Tracking connects each ad, campaign, and keyword to every form submission.
- Front-End Software Engineer
- Back-End Software Engineer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Front-End Software Engineer
- Senior Back-End Software Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Mobile Engineer
<https://www.callrail.com/blog/wearecallrail/> Some Benefits Include: - 100% medical coverage for employees - Competitive HSA with company matching - Generous dental and vision plans - Paid parental leave - Flexible vacation policy - 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match - Employee stock options available from day one - $2,000 annual educational allowance - Catered lunch every Tuesday \* an in-office perk - MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered - Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually - Regular company outings and events \*yes, even during COVID, except virtually - Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
About this role
As part of the Talent & Culture team, the Office Manager will be an energetic professional who feels passionate about keeping the CallRail office running smoothly and understands the importance of a great first impression for visitors. You are comfortable wearing multiple hats and have experience in handling a wide range of administrative duties. To be successful in this role you should be able to work independently with little supervision.
The Office Manager is well organized, flexible and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. T
his role will need to be onsite Monday - Thursday. This role reports directly to the People Ops Manager.
What You'll Do
- Greet visitors and vendors to our office and ensure they feel welcome
- Manage relationships, contracts, and budgets with external vendors
- Maintain cleanliness of office spaces and partner with vendors for office refreshes
- Receive and distribute daily mail and package deliveries as well as coordinate outgoing mail
- Own emergency plan and communication strategy
- Coordinate with the building (and various parking garages) to assign parking, building access cards and facility maintenance requests
- Manage and administer alternate transportation options (i.e., MARTA, Lyft, etc.)
- Facilitate set-up and clean-up of meetings and catered lunches at an all-company level. Serve as backup to Executive Assistant for department level meetings and catered lunches
- Help with office growth planning as needed
- Partner with Return to Office (RTO) Committee to create and communicate the RTO plan tentatively scheduled for an October 2021 full re-opening
- Manage and track office budgets (i.e. snack budget, office supply budget, etc.) in the best interest of CallRail
- Plan and execute company events and assist with other events as needed
- OM owns summer outing & partners with CM on Holiday Party
- Partner with IT to complete Eden requests as needed
- Own and maintain CallRail’s seating chart via SpaceIQ
- Ownership of Employee Recognition Program (i.e. Snappy, birthday/anniversary shoutouts, etc.)
- Facilitate new hire education on office best practices (i.e. facility requests, supply request, etc.)
- Act as a liaison to property management for maintenance requests
- Log checks for Accounting
- Asset tagging
- A minimum of 3 years Office management Experience
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented spirit with ability to effectively work across all levels of the organization
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communications
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Occasional carrying of objects up to 50 lbs; frequent standing & walking, occasional sitting. Physical demands may vary depending on assigned work area and tasks.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company needs
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).