Performance Marketing Manager
We are CallRail.
CallRail is a marketing platform for businesses that rely on quality phone calls, leads, and new customers to grow and succeed. Our software gives customers visibility into their marketing efforts, so they know what's working and what isn’t.
- Call Tracking reveals which marketing efforts inspired your best leads to call.
- Lead Center lets you call, text, chat, and manage all your team's leads from a single unified inbox.
- Conversation Intelligence delivers call transcriptions with AI-powered analysis and automatic lead categorization.
- Form Tracking connects each ad, campaign, and keyword to every form submission.
- Front-End Software Engineer
- Back-End Software Engineer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Front-End Software Engineer
- Senior Back-End Software Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Mobile Engineer
<https://www.callrail.com/blog/wearecallrail/> Some Benefits Include: - 100% medical coverage for employees - Competitive HSA with company matching - Generous dental and vision plans - Paid parental leave - Flexible vacation policy - 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match - Employee stock options available from day one - $2,000 annual educational allowance - Catered lunch every Tuesday \* an in-office perk - MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered - Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually - Regular company outings and events \*yes, even during COVID, except virtually - Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
About this role
CallRail is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to help drive acquisition and revenue growth. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for strategy, execution, tracking and analysis of all paid programs. You will own and drive the strategy across paid media channels, identify and test new channel expansion opportunities and manage agency relationship and performance. The candidate must possess technical and strategic knowledge of campaign management, execution, optimization, and best practices across a variety of paid advertising channels.
What You’ll Do
- Manage our paid search results and relationship with our agency partner
- Partner with demand, brand and customer marketing teams to determine the right paid media mix to achieve MQL and free trial goals
- Balance quality with quantity, managing towards specific cost per MQL and SAL goals
- Lead monthly and quarterly media planning with marketing team stakeholders for Display, Paid Social, CPL program, Content syndication
- Identify, recommend and test new paid channel opportunities to meet marketing objectives and KPIs in key markets
- Conduct ongoing research to identify new potential partners where our audience spends time
- Monitor and analyze channel performance and develop monthly and quarterly performance reporting to help us understand and optimize our buys
- Closely monitor the attribution and measurement of paid campaigns to ensure seamless tracking through the full funnel and ensure our campaigns are consistently tagged properly in Google Analytics and Bizible
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-7 years relevant experience, SaaS & Martech preferred
- ABM experience a plus
- Budget management, and financial skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Experience with Adwords, Google Display Network, Microsoft Audience Ads, etc
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Analytics, Bizible and Marketo preferred
- Demonstrated results in improving volume, conversion, and velocity through the marketing and sales funnel
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others with and without formal authority and build partnerships within the organization
- Obsessed with metrics - monitor results of campaigns, reporting, and optimizing for new and better campaigns
- Ability to develop and manage multiple media campaigns simultaneously and deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).