We are CallRail.
CallRail is a marketing platform for businesses that rely on quality phone calls, leads, and new customers to grow and succeed. Our software gives customers visibility into their marketing efforts, so they know what's working and what isn’t.
- Call Tracking reveals which marketing efforts inspired your best leads to call.
- Lead Center lets you call, text, chat, and manage all your team's leads from a single unified inbox.
- Conversation Intelligence delivers call transcriptions with AI-powered analysis and automatic lead categorization.
- Form Tracking connects each ad, campaign, and keyword to every form submission.
- Front-End Software Engineer
- Back-End Software Engineer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Front-End Software Engineer
- Senior Back-End Software Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Mobile Engineer
<https://www.callrail.com/blog/wearecallrail/> Some Benefits Include: - 100% medical coverage for employees - Competitive HSA with company matching - Generous dental and vision plans - Paid parental leave - Flexible vacation policy - 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match - Employee stock options available from day one - $2,000 annual educational allowance - Catered lunch every Tuesday \* an in-office perk - MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered - Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually - Regular company outings and events \*yes, even during COVID, except virtually - Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
About this role
CallRail is looking for a product analyst to generate business insights and use data to inform decision-making. This role will report to our Business Intelligence department, work closely with our product development department, and be a part of our center of excellence model.
This role will be responsible for working with product managers to use quantitative analysis to provide insight if the changes they are making are having the desired impact. Sometimes this will be driving additional feature usage, other times it will be improving trial conversion rates, reducing support tickets, or reducing churn. This role will create dashboards to show the quantitative impact of these changes.
To be a great fit for this role, you’ll have an analytical mindset with a deep understanding of how to effectively work with product analytics data. You’ll have advanced knowledge of business intelligence frameworks, tools, and SQL. The successful candidate will capture and report on KPIs in a useful way, and communicate these findings to all stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers to create a strategy for quantitative analysis for their projects
- Work closely with the business intelligence team on designing various analytical solutions supporting the product org
- Design and create reports, dashboards, and scorecards to show the impact of product development projects
- Write intermediate to advanced SQL queries to pull data from a Data-warehouse for an in-depth analysis
- Ensure data flows properly between the different systems that contain product analytics data. Typically this will be Pendo, Redshift, Google Analytics, FullStory, and Looker
- Work with our Head of Product to create a standardized reporting package for the product department to be used in our ops review and board meetings
- Proven track record of driving successful product analytics for B2B SaaS companies
- 5+ years experience in data analysis, business intelligence, or product analytics
- 2+ years experience in product development
- Experience writing intermediate to advanced SQL queries
- Expert knowledge of at least one Business Intelligence tool such as Looker, Tableau, or Power BI
- Good understanding of business intelligence and data warehousing goals and principles
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows
- Excellent analytical skills. Must be able to create a strategy for making data-driven decisions, and effectively communicate the strategy
- Extensive experience working with product and marketing solutions including A/B testing (i.e. VWO), analytics (i.e. Pendo, Google Analytics, FullStory) and business intelligence (i.e. Looker)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present product concepts, cast and clarify vision, and answer questions
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).