Product Marketing Manager
We are CallRail.
CallRail is a marketing platform for businesses that rely on quality phone calls, leads, and new customers to grow and succeed. Our software gives customers visibility into their marketing efforts, so they know what's working and what isn’t.
- Call Tracking reveals which marketing efforts inspired your best leads to call.
- Lead Center lets you call, text, chat, and manage all your team's leads from a single unified inbox.
- Conversation Intelligence delivers call transcriptions with AI-powered analysis and automatic lead categorization.
- Form Tracking connects each ad, campaign, and keyword to every form submission.
- Front-End Software Engineer
- Back-End Software Engineer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Front-End Software Engineer
- Senior Back-End Software Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Mobile Engineer
<https://www.callrail.com/blog/wearecallrail/> Some Benefits Include: - 100% medical coverage for employees - Competitive HSA with company matching - Generous dental and vision plans - Paid parental leave - Flexible vacation policy - 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match - Employee stock options available from day one - $2,000 annual educational allowance - Catered lunch every Tuesday \* an in-office perk - MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered - Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually - Regular company outings and events \*yes, even during COVID, except virtually - Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
About this role
CallRail is seeking a curious, strategic, and results-focused Product Marketing Manager to help develop and manage go-to-market strategies for our business communications product, Lead Center. This person will help position CallRail for business growth and tell the “Why Lead Center” story to small businesses and marketing agencies across the country. We’re in hyper-growth mode and are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
You will be a key member of the CallRail marketing team and have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of projects, working cross-functionally between sales, customer success, product, and marketing. The right candidate will have the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into valuable benefits and be truly passionate about keeping their finger on the pulse of customer & market needs.
What You’ll Do
- Be the expert on our product, buyers, and target market segments to create solutions-oriented value propositions, positioning and messaging that differentiates CallRail in the business communications space.
- Recommend packaging/pricing strategies and improvements to accelerate CallRail’s new customer acquisition and current customer growth.
- Work with product managers to gain a firm understanding of new product functionality and be the voice of the customer in helping to shape the CallRail roadmap.
- Build strong relationships with all marketing teams to develop strategy, content and tactics, and to test new solutions messaging with target audiences and assess effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate the product value proposition to internal teams and our users so that we are engaging the right people in the best possible way to achieve results.
- Ensure Lead Center’s value proposition is fully leveraged in developing content for product differentiation presentations, competitor information, needs analysis, case studies, web content, and ROI benefits.
- Partner with and support our sales, customer success, and support channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users and work with sales enablement to develop internal tools and external collateral.
- Plan the launch of new features and releases, managing cross-functional implementation and synchronizing all teams for a successful execution of the launch.
- Analyze competitor's offerings to identify potential gaps and contribute to CallRail's competitive intelligence.
- Act as the primary thought leader for the products you support externally, including speaking engagements and written works.
- Regularly report on sales, marketing, and product adoption and usage metrics providing insights into changes and implications.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, and identify and validate market requirements through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Develop strong market intelligence so that you understand the market and buyer behavior through sales insight, market research and competitive analysis. Bring relevant information to the appropriate product, sales and leadership teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BBS/BA and 2-4 years experience in a strategic marketing or product management role, SaaS product marketing experience a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail.
- Superb communication, writing, and follow-up skills.
- Comfortable working with excel, data, and analytics, with an analytical mindset
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Confident in collaborating with sales stakeholders, demand and customer marketing, and product teams.
- “High-horsepower” thinker – “High Execution” doer.
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).