Revenue Operations Manager, Marketing Ops
We are CallRail.
CallRail is a marketing platform for businesses that rely on quality phone calls, leads, and new customers to grow and succeed. Our software gives customers visibility into their marketing efforts, so they know what's working and what isn’t.
- Call Tracking reveals which marketing efforts inspired your best leads to call.
- Lead Center lets you call, text, chat, and manage all your team's leads from a single unified inbox.
- Conversation Intelligence delivers call transcriptions with AI-powered analysis and automatic lead categorization.
- Form Tracking connects each ad, campaign, and keyword to every form submission.
- Front-End Software Engineer
- Back-End Software Engineer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Front-End Software Engineer
- Senior Back-End Software Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Mobile Engineer
<https://www.callrail.com/blog/wearecallrail/> Some Benefits Include: - 100% medical coverage for employees - Competitive HSA with company matching - Generous dental and vision plans - Paid parental leave - Flexible vacation policy - 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match - Employee stock options available from day one - $2,000 annual educational allowance - Catered lunch every Tuesday \* an in-office perk - MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered - Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually - Regular company outings and events \*yes, even during COVID, except virtually - Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
About this role
CallRail is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager that is a strategic leader to the Product Marketing, Demand Marketing, Partner Marketing, and Sales teams. This person will provide guidance on how to best operationalize marketing campaigns, build effective marketing launches for new products, and implement process improvements. Creating a stable, scalable foundation to drive marketing with customers and prospects is an integral part of the role. The Revenue Operations Manager will execute sound and scalable marketing programs at CallRail. This person will thrive on decisions based on data and understand how data flowing across systems impacts the execution of marketing campaigns.
The Revenue Operations Manager reports directly to the Director of Revenue Operations and works closely with team members to ensure data is flowing seamlessly across CallRail’s infrastructure. A self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in an agile environment with two-week sprints is required.
What You’ll Do
- Work with business leadership to transform marketing strategies into well-designed and executed operations
- Be a partner that stakeholders come to with ideas and work together to determine what’s possible near-term and long-term
- Build strategic marketing programs that drive demand generation and new customer revenue for CallRail
- Continuously innovate capabilities of the marketing operations engine - revenue lifecycle, lead scoring methodology, audiences, and segmentation
- Work to increase transparency cross-functionally between Marketing and Sales by leveraging current marketing technology stack
- Troubleshoot and analyze the performance of lead generation and marketing campaigns to understand performance
- Setup and manage integrations between marketing automation platform and other 3rd party systems - intent-data, webinar platform, video services
- Understand data flow between systems and how to leverage standard and custom fields in marketing campaigns
- Develop super users of marketing automation platform through training, documentation, and open lines of communication
- Implement data governance best practices and processes for maintaining marketing data
- Produce clear, concise process documentation for core marketing operations processes
- Test and validate new marketing programs before implementing in live customer-facing environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- A strong desire to learn and problem solve
- Execute like a pro and act as a strategic advisor
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing Operations
- Advanced administration of Marketo a must (Marketo Certified Expert)
- Administration of Salesforce CRM preferred
- Experience with lead/contact routing and marketing attribution
- Basic understanding of Asana and LucidChart preferred
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience in a high velocity, transactional business model
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).