Senior Revenue Operations Manager, Sales Ops
We are CallRail.
CallRail is a marketing platform for businesses that rely on quality phone calls, leads, and new customers to grow and succeed. Our software gives customers visibility into their marketing efforts, so they know what's working and what isn’t.
- Call Tracking reveals which marketing efforts inspired your best leads to call.
- Lead Center lets you call, text, chat, and manage all your team's leads from a single unified inbox.
- Conversation Intelligence delivers call transcriptions with AI-powered analysis and automatic lead categorization.
- Form Tracking connects each ad, campaign, and keyword to every form submission.
- Front-End Software Engineer
- Back-End Software Engineer
- Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Front-End Software Engineer
- Senior Back-End Software Engineer
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
- Senior Mobile Engineer
<https://www.callrail.com/blog/wearecallrail/> Some Benefits Include: - 100% medical coverage for employees - Competitive HSA with company matching - Generous dental and vision plans - Paid parental leave - Flexible vacation policy - 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match - Employee stock options available from day one - $2,000 annual educational allowance - Catered lunch every Tuesday \* an in-office perk - MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered - Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually - Regular company outings and events \*yes, even during COVID, except virtually - Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
About this role
CallRail is looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Manager that is a strategic leader to the Sales team. This person will serve as the strategic partner to Sales Leadership to identify business opportunities, improve efficiency, measure performance and support the Sales organization as it scales. This person will hold himself/herself and the Sales team accountable for working prospects, hitting targets, and following processes. This person will thrive on analyzing data and have the ability to create documentation with our Sellers in mind.
The Revenue Operations Manager reports directly to the Director of Revenue Operations and works closely with stakeholders to bridge the gap between business requirements and technology. A self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in an agile environment with two-week sprints is required.
What You'll Do
- Lead with authority to influence business decisions so the sales team is set up for success
- Partner with FP&A to measure Sales performance and commission calculations
- Drive strategy and create reports and dashboards to track, manage, and provide insights on Sales KPIs
- Proactively analyze the business and identify new opportunities to measure the Sales organization and help Sellers understand their business
- Partner with Revenue Operations contributors and leadership to achieve the overall outcome of scaling and supporting the Sales organization
- Work with Sales leadership to bridge the gap between technology and business strategy that results in transformative, well-designed and executed operations
- Be a partner that Sales comes to with ideas and work together to determine what’s possible near-term and long-term, leveraging sound logic to think through problems and make actionable recommendations based on best practices
- Drive data quality, processes, and automation activities working closely with Sales Leadership, Qualifiers, and Closers
- Analyze processes and mechanisms for sub-optimal performance, with a focus on defect reduction and productivity. Communicate findings clearly and effectively and make recommendations for improvement. Identify root causes of problems and demonstrate the ability to develop and make recommendations for solutions to mitigate them
- Proactively understand our go-to-market team’s needs and work with administrators to build the systems & processes to help streamline day-to-day workflows inside and outside of Salesforce
- Work to increase transparency cross-functionally between Marketing and Sales by leveraging current technology stack
- Troubleshoot and analyze the performance of new initiatives to understand performance
- Understand data flow between systems and how to leverage standard and custom fields
- Produce clear, concise documentation through the lens of your audience - Marketing, Sales, and Revenue Operations
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in Revenue or Sales Operations
- Ability to speak the language of Sellers
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce platform; Salesforce Administrator certification a plus
- Basic understanding of Asana and LucidChart preferred, prior experience gathering requirements
- Experience in B2B SaaS in a high velocity, transactional business model
- Comfortable working with large datasets, excel, and systems to ensure data integrity and empower your peers to make data-driven decisions
- A strong desire to learn and problem solve
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Ability to execute like a pro and act as a strategic advisor, detail-oriented
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).