We are SalesLoft.
SalesLoft is a Series-E B2B SaaS company that modernizes the way companies sell and engage customers.
SalesLoft is an all-in-one platform that guides and automates dynamic sales plays, facilitates coaching, and provides the dashboards and insights needed to help drive sales. It's not a CRM or marketing automation tool, it's Sales Engagement - done right. Orchestrate every email, call, meeting, and interaction from anywhere.
SalesLoft has won AJC's Atlanta's Best Place to Work award 3X and was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020.
At SalesLoft, we are Driven By Our Core Values: **• Team over self** **• Bias towards action** **• Focus on results,** **• Put customers first ** **• Glass half full** _They compel us to show up each day and offer our best to our customers and their customers._ In addition to being the best job you'll ever have, here are some additional benefits & perks to expect as a new Lofter: At SalesLoft, you aren't limited to a certain number of vacation days. We trust you to get your work done which is why we offer untracked & unlimited PTO, in addition to 28 company-wide vacation days plus a shut-down week and monthly "rest days" off. SalesLoft is committed to your growth and development. We offer various mentorship programs to help you level up within Engineering, Design, UX, or Marketing. SalesLoft also provides access to LinkedIn Learning, offering over 16,000 virtual courses available 24/7! We also offer a Project Management training and host regular professional development sessions including a 6-month Leadership Development Program. Not to mention that we offer tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 annually. At SalesLoft, our employees are encouraged to bring their whole self to work. In order to do so, SalesLoft provides several mental health perks including free access to an in-house counselor & career coach, virtual access to a psychiatrist/psychologist, and a free subscription to the Headspace meditation app. Parental Leave - After one year of employment, all Lofters are eligible for our parental leave benefits, including 16 weeks fully paid for maternity leave and 6 weeks fully paid for paternity leave. SalesLoft also offers 12 months of free diapers, 12 weeks of meal deliveries, and home cleaning services, plus a transition to ease back into work life. SalesLoft knows family planning is important. That's why we offer access to several family planning resources and discounts as well as a $10,000 credit towards IVF, adoption, or egg freezing. SalesLoft wants to support the causes that you care about most. That's why SalesLoft matches your charitable contributions up to $200. Each year, SalesLoft employees come together for our annual retreat. This year we're hopefully heading to Mexico!
About this role
Job Title: Data Engineer
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, that have empowered our staggering growth, and could be instrumental to your career development
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices in San Francisco, New York, London and Guadalajara, SalesLoft has over 450 employees and is growing rapidly. As a testament to our Organizational Health, SalesLoft has been named twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ featured by The New York Times as a start-up on a path to a $1B valuation, and has been recognized as a ‘#1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ three separate years. SalesLoft is ranked #1 in the emerging category of Sales Engagement software and is on a mission to equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
As a key part of our rapidly growing organization, you will help us build the data infrastructure to power our in-app reporting, analytics, and ML product features. You will work closely with a team of engineers, product managers and designers to help deliver real value to our customers.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for serving as a liaison between the Data Science and Product Delivery teams to architect and deliver end-to-end data pipelines. To that end, the Senior Data Engineer will be tasked with the following:
- Develop data flows, services, and applications in various system areas including machine learning, natural language processing, data analytics and third party data integrations
- Participate in design sessions about your services and applications
- Collaborate with data scientists and machine learning engineers to train and deploy models in a production environment
- Perform heads down development, test your code, review peer code, and ship it to production
- Maintain and debug your services and applications in our production environment
- Work closely with our Product Management and our Customer Success teams
THE SKILL SET:
- 4+ years professional hands-on software development experience preferably with high-volume distributed systems experience
- Strong individual contributor with experience working with teams of 4+ engineers
- Proven ETL experience in a large data environment
- Strong coding and design skills with some exposure to micro-service-architecture (MSA)
- Knowledge of object-oriented methodologies, UML design techniques, event driven architectures, and other design patterns
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Ability to troubleshoot, performance tune, solve problems and write good unit tests
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) with experience producing technical and design documentation
- Understanding of XML, JSON and/or Web-services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with CRM and/or DMS systems is a plus.
- Experience with machine learning or artificial intelligence or data sciences frameworks is a plus
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of various cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.