IT Systems Engineer
We are SalesLoft.
SalesLoft is a Series-E B2B SaaS company that modernizes the way companies sell and engage customers.
SalesLoft is an all-in-one platform that guides and automates dynamic sales plays, facilitates coaching, and provides the dashboards and insights needed to help drive sales. It's not a CRM or marketing automation tool, it's Sales Engagement - done right. Orchestrate every email, call, meeting, and interaction from anywhere.
SalesLoft has won AJC's Atlanta's Best Place to Work award 3X and was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020.
At SalesLoft, we are Driven By Our Core Values: **• Team over self** **• Bias towards action** **• Focus on results,** **• Put customers first ** **• Glass half full** _They compel us to show up each day and offer our best to our customers and their customers._ In addition to being the best job you'll ever have, here are some additional benefits & perks to expect as a new Lofter: At SalesLoft, you aren't limited to a certain number of vacation days. We trust you to get your work done which is why we offer untracked & unlimited PTO, in addition to 28 company-wide vacation days plus a shut-down week and monthly "rest days" off. SalesLoft is committed to your growth and development. We offer various mentorship programs to help you level up within Engineering, Design, UX, or Marketing. SalesLoft also provides access to LinkedIn Learning, offering over 16,000 virtual courses available 24/7! We also offer a Project Management training and host regular professional development sessions including a 6-month Leadership Development Program. Not to mention that we offer tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 annually. At SalesLoft, our employees are encouraged to bring their whole self to work. In order to do so, SalesLoft provides several mental health perks including free access to an in-house counselor & career coach, virtual access to a psychiatrist/psychologist, and a free subscription to the Headspace meditation app. Parental Leave - After one year of employment, all Lofters are eligible for our parental leave benefits, including 16 weeks fully paid for maternity leave and 6 weeks fully paid for paternity leave. SalesLoft also offers 12 months of free diapers, 12 weeks of meal deliveries, and home cleaning services, plus a transition to ease back into work life. SalesLoft knows family planning is important. That's why we offer access to several family planning resources and discounts as well as a $10,000 credit towards IVF, adoption, or egg freezing. SalesLoft wants to support the causes that you care about most. That's why SalesLoft matches your charitable contributions up to $200. Each year, SalesLoft employees come together for our annual retreat. This year we're hopefully heading to Mexico!
About this role
Job Title: IT Systems Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA preferred, Remote US eligible
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
SalesLoft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on SalesLoft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for SalesLoft!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At SalesLoft, our IT Systems Engineer will be pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing IT team and will be instrumental in building new systems and solutions that enable Lofters to do their jobs efficiently and effectively
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for engineering systems that are operated directly by end users. Specifically, you will:
- Manage, administer, and scale our end user systems and related infrastructure, such as Jamf, Zoom, and Meraki platforms
- Design, build, document and support ongoing automation in end user system management
- Handle Tier 3 tickets that are escalated up from the frontline Helpdesk
- Identify and implement improvements to our IT infrastructure and processes
- Help develop and enforce basic IT SOPs, policies, and documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Identify opportunities for efficiency improvements through better IT automation and integration
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to build the IT solutions that help an incredible company scale. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a bias-towards-action, results-oriented, critical thinker and builder who is laser-focused on finding and fixing problems through technology. Specifically, you will work closely with stakeholders like our ELT, Security, PMO, and Helpdesk teams to learn where pain points exist and deliver solutions that meet end user needs.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more, then becoming an IT Systems Engineer is the career path for you!
SalesLoft’s IT team comprises seasoned and up-and-coming technology professionals who are all aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
The IT team consists of customer- and team-oriented technology professionals who live to serve.
They are also the epitome of our core values: Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- Understands the importance of documentation
- Always working to identify ways we can be more efficient to automate processes
- Up to date knowledge about the latest tools and methods for managing these environments
- Expert understanding and knowledge of SalesLoft’s existing end user system tech stack
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including proficiency in stakeholder management
- Able to solve problems through familiar and new technologies
- One or more relevant industry certifications (Jamf 100, 200, 300, 400, Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist)
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Learn the day-to-day operational cadence and become familiar with the IT tech stack
- Attend SalesLoft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our SalesLoft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Attend training with current members of the team and get to know important, relevant personnel throughout the business
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, and shadow current members of the SalesLoft team
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Act as a consultant, evaluating the effectiveness of the IT tech stack with a fresh set of eyes
- Be comfortable owning systems like Jamf, Zoom, and Meraki
- Discover ways to improve processes and incorporate technology by building out a project road map outlining those improvements over the next six months
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Document the systems in your purview and train the Helpdesk team on processes for Tier 1 handling
- Conducting reviews with your stakeholders to outfit your roadmap with changes and improvements
- Begin automating manual processes to improve efficiency across IT owned systems
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Serve as the lead technical expert on SalesLoft’s Jamf, Zoom, and Meraki platforms
- Collaborate with Okta and IAM technical lead to build cross functional solutions
- Help create meaningful reporting and increasing actionable alert volume
- Complete a training course on your way to achieving another technical certification
- Building out business and financial cases for future technology we need to adopt to grow our tech stack
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft embraces diversity and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.