Product Operations Manager
We are SalesLoft.
SalesLoft is a Series-E B2B SaaS company that modernizes the way companies sell and engage customers.
SalesLoft is an all-in-one platform that guides and automates dynamic sales plays, facilitates coaching, and provides the dashboards and insights needed to help drive sales. It's not a CRM or marketing automation tool, it's Sales Engagement - done right. Orchestrate every email, call, meeting, and interaction from anywhere.
SalesLoft has won AJC's Atlanta's Best Place to Work award 3X and was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020.
At SalesLoft, we are Driven By Our Core Values: **• Team over self** **• Bias towards action** **• Focus on results,** **• Put customers first ** **• Glass half full** _They compel us to show up each day and offer our best to our customers and their customers._ In addition to being the best job you'll ever have, here are some additional benefits & perks to expect as a new Lofter: At SalesLoft, you aren't limited to a certain number of vacation days. We trust you to get your work done which is why we offer untracked & unlimited PTO, in addition to 28 company-wide vacation days plus a shut-down week and monthly "rest days" off. SalesLoft is committed to your growth and development. We offer various mentorship programs to help you level up within Engineering, Design, UX, or Marketing. SalesLoft also provides access to LinkedIn Learning, offering over 16,000 virtual courses available 24/7! We also offer a Project Management training and host regular professional development sessions including a 6-month Leadership Development Program. Not to mention that we offer tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 annually. At SalesLoft, our employees are encouraged to bring their whole self to work. In order to do so, SalesLoft provides several mental health perks including free access to an in-house counselor & career coach, virtual access to a psychiatrist/psychologist, and a free subscription to the Headspace meditation app. Parental Leave - After one year of employment, all Lofters are eligible for our parental leave benefits, including 16 weeks fully paid for maternity leave and 6 weeks fully paid for paternity leave. SalesLoft also offers 12 months of free diapers, 12 weeks of meal deliveries, and home cleaning services, plus a transition to ease back into work life. SalesLoft knows family planning is important. That's why we offer access to several family planning resources and discounts as well as a $10,000 credit towards IVF, adoption, or egg freezing. SalesLoft wants to support the causes that you care about most. That's why SalesLoft matches your charitable contributions up to $200. Each year, SalesLoft employees come together for our annual retreat. This year we're hopefully heading to Mexico!
About this role
Job Title: Product Operations Manager
Location: Remote - US
WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
SalesLoft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on SalesLoft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for SalesLoft!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
At SalesLoft, our Product Operations Managers are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing Product Operations team and will serve at the synapse between Product and customer-facing teams to drive performance, usability, and operational efficiency.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be sitting at the intersection of Product, Engineering, Design, Analytics, Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to create the smoothest go-to-market strategy for our product. Specifically, you will:
- Act as the cross-functional Product partner to Product Marketing and customer-facing teams on go-to-market initiatives.
- Lead the development and execution of lean processes to support improvements to our rapidly scaling teams.
- Drive alignment and efficiency around product roadmap, development, release, and marketing launch iterations.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to create a new operations model in a highly visible and impactful role. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking an innovative thinker who thrives on connecting people with processes to generate great product outcomes for our customers. You will solve complex cross-organizational workflows leveraging your deep understanding of the operational areas that you work close with to ensure the product organization understands and supports both business and customer needs.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more, then becoming a Product Operations Manager is the career path for you!
Our SalesLoft’s Product Operations team is comprised of tech savvy professionals who are all aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
They are the epitome of our core values: Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of cross-functional project management experience, ideally in SaaS business
- Ability to leverage data to inform and support critical decisions
- Adept at identifying challenge areas and proposing scalable solutions
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Comfortable with setting your own path leveraging OKRs then working to achieve them
- Self-starter who takes initiatives and thrives in a fast-paced changing environment
- Clear, focused, and excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Process-driven approach that brings order and structure
- Experience working with Agile processes leveraging SAFe
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend SalesLoft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our SalesLoft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Begin 1:1s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 day plan, meet and shadow peer members of the SalesLoft team
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop and an action plan to achieve them
- Meet key partners in product (Product Management, Design, and Engineering) and customer-facing teams (Support, Product Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales)
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Develop a strong understanding of SalesLoft’s product suite and the lending spaces
- Act as the cross-functional Product partner to customer-facing teams
- Coordinate and track cross initiative projects
- Partner with Product Marketing on related go-to-market launch initiatives
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Lead the development and execution of Lean processes to support improvements to our current product development process
- Drive top company priorities user product launches and global rollouts in partnership with product marketing
- Drive new development operational guidelines to generate alignment and efficiency around product development and marketing launch with a focus on repeatable iterations.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of various cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft embraces diversity and invites applications from people of all walks of life. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.