Senior Product Designer
We are SalesLoft.
SalesLoft is a Series-E B2B SaaS company that modernizes the way companies sell and engage customers.
SalesLoft is an all-in-one platform that guides and automates dynamic sales plays, facilitates coaching, and provides the dashboards and insights needed to help drive sales. It's not a CRM or marketing automation tool, it's Sales Engagement - done right. Orchestrate every email, call, meeting, and interaction from anywhere.
SalesLoft has won AJC's Atlanta's Best Place to Work award 3X and was named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020.
At SalesLoft, we are Driven By Our Core Values: **• Team over self** **• Bias towards action** **• Focus on results,** **• Put customers first ** **• Glass half full** _They compel us to show up each day and offer our best to our customers and their customers._ In addition to being the best job you'll ever have, here are some additional benefits & perks to expect as a new Lofter: At SalesLoft, you aren't limited to a certain number of vacation days. We trust you to get your work done which is why we offer untracked & unlimited PTO, in addition to 28 company-wide vacation days plus a shut-down week and monthly "rest days" off. SalesLoft is committed to your growth and development. We offer various mentorship programs to help you level up within Engineering, Design, UX, or Marketing. SalesLoft also provides access to LinkedIn Learning, offering over 16,000 virtual courses available 24/7! We also offer a Project Management training and host regular professional development sessions including a 6-month Leadership Development Program. Not to mention that we offer tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 annually. At SalesLoft, our employees are encouraged to bring their whole self to work. In order to do so, SalesLoft provides several mental health perks including free access to an in-house counselor & career coach, virtual access to a psychiatrist/psychologist, and a free subscription to the Headspace meditation app. Parental Leave - After one year of employment, all Lofters are eligible for our parental leave benefits, including 16 weeks fully paid for maternity leave and 6 weeks fully paid for paternity leave. SalesLoft also offers 12 months of free diapers, 12 weeks of meal deliveries, and home cleaning services, plus a transition to ease back into work life. SalesLoft knows family planning is important. That's why we offer access to several family planning resources and discounts as well as a $10,000 credit towards IVF, adoption, or egg freezing. SalesLoft wants to support the causes that you care about most. That's why SalesLoft matches your charitable contributions up to $200. Each year, SalesLoft employees come together for our annual retreat. This year we're hopefully heading to Mexico!
About this role
Job Title: Senior Product Designer
Why You’ll Love SalesLoft:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are, that have empowered our staggering growth, and could be instrumental to your career development!
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices in San Francisco, New York, London and Guadalajara, SalesLoft has over 450 employees and is growing rapidly. As a testament to our Organizational Health, SalesLoft has been named twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ featured by The New York Times as a start-up on a path to a $1B valuation, and has been recognized as a ‘#1 Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ three separate years. SalesLoft is ranked #1 in the emerging category of Sales Engagement software and is on a mission to equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains elite talent.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer who wants to learn more, do more and become more as we create beautiful customer experiences. Great design and sophisticated simplicity is vital to delighting users and driving adoption among our 2000+ customers. We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer who will bring consumer-oriented design best practices to our B2B product.
You will design product initiatives while advocating for the end-user in all things relating to our core platform; wireframes, prototypes, and beautiful UI. Do you get excited about solving customer needs? Do you have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials? You will have an opportunity to make a difference at SalesLoft.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a self-starting, collaborative, and inspiring teammate with a high proficiency in interaction design and user-centered practices. Specifically, you will play a pivotal role in designing experiences for our Sales Engagement platform.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for delivering designs for multiple product surfaces as well as collaborate on the global design experience of the platform. You must be able to articulate your design solutions to cross-functional teams as well as executive and communicate with stakeholders. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn more, do more, and become more than previously possible… if you’re passionate about innovation, growth and serving customers and thrive in a fast-paced, developmental environment, then becoming a Senior Product Designer is the career path for you!
Our SalesLoft’s Prod/Dev team is comprised of seasoned and up-and-coming technologists who are all aligned on one vision and mission:
- Vision: Every seller is loved by the buyers they serve (#saleslove)
- Mission: Equip companies to maximize revenue by creating a fantastic buying experience
The User Experience Design team consists of creative, results-oriented professionals with a strong problem-solving mentality and a desire to serve our customers. Our passion is to create delightful, consumer-grade experiences for users while increasing their productivity and effectiveness in their work. The Lofters on our team share a few common traits: they are self-motivated, ambitious, and passionate about technology and design. They are also the epitome of our core values - Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
- Strong command of all levels and details of interaction design including: information architecture, systems and workflows, data visualizations, and micro-interactions.
- Design and validate new experiences and concepts via user flows, wireframes, mockups, sketches, and other UX deliverables.
- Leverage user research, analytics, best practices, and competitive analysis to inform design decisions and recommendations.
- Create and prototype design stories that articulate the desired user experience to the cross-functional product development teams and stakeholders.
- Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Advocate for the user during the development process, obtaining feedback on early-stage designs, and offering implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use. Direct the visual appearance of new features and enhancements to our software application.
- Help build and support a scalable and consistent experience by identifying areas where we may need to improve our design elements and maintaining detailed user-interface patterns and specifications.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and to synthesize feedback and input from business leaders, product management, and engineering.
- Ability to lead design on multiple complex projects at once and constantly assess the best path forward.
- Strong project management, communication, and presentation skills required.
- Promotes a positive culture and overcomes challenges through openness, collaboration, and persistence.
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and mentor junior talent.
- 8 + years of design experience, working across the design lifecycle, facilitating UCD/Design Thinking with digital products incorporating interactive and visual design elements.
- Previous startup experience is a huge plus.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Become an expert on the market and its problems by interviewing and observing customers and potential customers.
- Identify quick win improvements in the current user experience of the app that improve the day to day lives of users.
- Support the product development team on achievement of goals, working closely with Product Managers and User Experience Researchers to prepare designs for development that align with the product vision.
- Learn and understand our development process for feature releases, inter-team communication, and processes. Offer solutions on integrating design into the development process.
WITHIN TWO MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including development frameworks, scalability and performance.
- Collaborate with engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and design of product features.
- Active involvement in strategic (the “why”), not just tactical (the “how”) realities of the design decisions you make.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Help with larger design initiatives, the overall visual consistency of the platform, and contribute to ongoing design process improvements that help the organization build beautiful experiences at a fast pace.
- Champion customer feedback and translate into major themes that reflect our customer’s perception of the SalesLoft brand. Offer suggestions on continuous improvements that win our customers hearts.
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead UI improvements for a more intuitive user-experience.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- You will build community with Lofters of various cultures and backgrounds through ERGs and DEI initiatives
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
SalesLoft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.