We are Webflow.
We envision a world where everyone can create powerful, flexible websites, and apps as easily as they create documents today. Because the only thing better than the internet is an internet we can all create for.
At Webflow, we have two missions. One for the world, and one for us. We want to empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it. -We are a remote first team and have been since we were founded. There is also a headquarters in San Francisco if you feel like you thrive more in an in-office environment. -We cover 100% of a platinum-level, $0 deductible health plan, including dental, vision, and life, for you and your dependents. \*\*US based team members only. -You’ll get $200 a month to spend on health and wellness — whatever that means to you. Whether it’s new hiking shoes, a meditation app, or a fancy sound machine for better sleep. -Remote Webflowers get $380 per month for remote work expenses, like a coworking membership, snacks and coffee, or to cover your internet bill. -You’ll get up to $1,000 a year in skill development reimbursements.
About this role
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
Reporting to our VP People, we’re looking for a Director, Talent to help us reach our vision by leading the way to recruit the best talent around the globe.
About the role :
- Location: US Remote
- Full time
As the Director of Talent, you’ll …
- Develop a vision and strategy for how Webflow will attract a high performing, diverse, and kind team as it scales from 300 to many multiples of that over time, and gain alignment across the organization to achieve the vision cross-functionally
- Hire, develop, coach, and train talent team of 15 and growing that results in world-class team engagement and performance in order to meet recruiting priorities
- Optimize efficiency of our hiring efforts through data informed insights, partnerships, and feedback cycles with many company stakeholders (hiring managers, talent team, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with Finance to operationalize a dynamic hiring plan
- Create a top candidate experience from employer brand and candidate-centric web presence through feedback cycles by building programs that keep candidates excited and engaged with Webflow
- Partner with other leaders in the People Department to make sure there is a seamless transition from applicant to candidate to employee
- Lead executive search by facilitating the CEO and search firms to hire key company leaders
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as Director of Talent if you:
- Have scaled and led high performing and highly engaged talent teams at hypergrowth companies
- Are an experienced people manager who maintains a servant leadership mentality
- Are skilled at partnering with organizational leaders to develop hiring plans, understand business changes, and shifting priorities
- Love data and efficiency, and are able to build systems to manage both
- Deeply understand diversity, equity, and inclusion, and continuously explore and invest in structural changes that make the organizations you lead a place where everyone can succeed and thrive
- Believe in the power of distributed teams, and have experience with global recruitment efforts
- Are an intentional, direct, and kind communicator, both verbal and written
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Director, Talent and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.