Product Manager, Growth
We are Webflow.
We envision a world where everyone can create powerful, flexible websites, and apps as easily as they create documents today. Because the only thing better than the internet is an internet we can all create for.
At Webflow, we have two missions. One for the world, and one for us. We want to empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it. -We are a remote first team and have been since we were founded. There is also a headquarters in San Francisco if you feel like you thrive more in an in-office environment. -We cover 100% of a platinum-level, $0 deductible health plan, including dental, vision, and life, for you and your dependents. \*\*US based team members only. -You’ll get $200 a month to spend on health and wellness — whatever that means to you. Whether it’s new hiking shoes, a meditation app, or a fancy sound machine for better sleep. -Remote Webflowers get $380 per month for remote work expenses, like a coworking membership, snacks and coffee, or to cover your internet bill. -You’ll get up to $1,000 a year in skill development reimbursements.
About this role
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers everyone to create incredible experiences for the web — without writing any code.
As a Growth Product Manager, you will drive initiatives to improve monetization, engagement, and retention along the user lifecycle. In this role, you will be partnering closely with Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing, and BizOps.
About the role
- Location: US remote
As a Growth Product Manager, you’ll …
- Identify and prioritize opportunities across the user lifecycle (monetization, engagement, and retention)
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions, and sharing insights and results throughout the company
- Combine user research, experimentation, and analysis to identify opportunities to innovate and develop unique product experiences
- Partner closely with data science and analytics to define key success metrics
- Play a key role as a founding member of the Product Growth team, helping define the strategy, vision, and culture for the Product Growth team
You’ll thrive as a Growth Product Manager if you:
- Have experience as a Product Manager driving growth for a b2b subscription business
- Have owned product strategy to successfully drive measurable improvements in the product lifecycle (e.g., user growth, monetization, engagement, retention)
- Thorough understanding of how to build and optimize a self-service funnel
- Strong analytical skills; experience using data to identify opportunities and analyze experiment results
- Ability to influence others, implement change, and standardize processes
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Product Manager and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.