Sales Development Representative
We are Webflow.
We envision a world where everyone can create powerful, flexible websites, and apps as easily as they create documents today. Because the only thing better than the internet is an internet we can all create for.
At Webflow, we have two missions. One for the world, and one for us. We want to empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it. -We are a remote first team and have been since we were founded. There is also a headquarters in San Francisco if you feel like you thrive more in an in-office environment. -We cover 100% of a platinum-level, $0 deductible health plan, including dental, vision, and life, for you and your dependents. \*\*US based team members only. -You’ll get $200 a month to spend on health and wellness — whatever that means to you. Whether it’s new hiking shoes, a meditation app, or a fancy sound machine for better sleep. -Remote Webflowers get $380 per month for remote work expenses, like a coworking membership, snacks and coffee, or to cover your internet bill. -You’ll get up to $1,000 a year in skill development reimbursements.
About this role
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to play a key role in helping us play a key role in the growth of our Sales team by engaging new Enterprise prospects for Webflow. You'll have a direct impact on the growth of the company by managing our outbound lead pipeline and identifying sales opportunities.
About the role
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Salary: Base salary of $56,070 and on target variable compensation of an additional $24,030. On Target Earnings is $80,100.
As a Sales Development Representative you’ll …
- Work directly with Account Executives to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders within Webflow’s key prospect accounts
- Lead outbound prospecting efforts through various channels such as email, phone, and social media (must be comfortable with phone/Zoom calls)
- Qualify outbound leads, maintain active engagement with new and existing leads, identify new opportunities and engage potential clients
- Establish rapport with all levels of buyers including senior executives
- Help create a database of CRM intelligence by consistently logging activities and keeping information up to date in Salesforce
- Refine our messaging and sales prospecting techniques
- Work cross functionally with partners like Marketing & Ops to iterate process and ideas for successful lead generation campaigns
- Become a Webflow product expert and convey our value proposition to potential customers
- Continuously evaluate and improve our sales processes with an emphasis towards building to scale
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Sales Development Representative if you:
- Have experience creating high-quality outbound campaigns and engaging potential customers
- Have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing outbound pipeline
- Are comfortable or eager to learn CRM and Sales engagement platforms
- Are a high energy individual with a strong desire to achieve top results with a dependable, positive “can-do" attitude over the phone/video calls
- Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple way
- Are passionate about Webflow’s mission(s) and the no-code movement
- Are a team player with a proven ability to work cross functionally and deliver results
- Are passionate about technology and knowledgeable (or excited to learn) about web design, development and Webflow products
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Sales Development Rep and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
This role is required to be in-office in Denver until our Incubation Program is completed (average length of 18 months). After that time, pending performance, this role will be remote eligible.