Senior Brand Designer, Web
We are Webflow.
We envision a world where everyone can create powerful, flexible websites, and apps as easily as they create documents today. Because the only thing better than the internet is an internet we can all create for.
At Webflow, we have two missions. One for the world, and one for us. We want to empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it. -We are a remote first team and have been since we were founded. There is also a headquarters in San Francisco if you feel like you thrive more in an in-office environment. -We cover 100% of a platinum-level, $0 deductible health plan, including dental, vision, and life, for you and your dependents. \*\*US based team members only. -You’ll get $200 a month to spend on health and wellness — whatever that means to you. Whether it’s new hiking shoes, a meditation app, or a fancy sound machine for better sleep. -Remote Webflowers get $380 per month for remote work expenses, like a coworking membership, snacks and coffee, or to cover your internet bill. -You’ll get up to $1,000 a year in skill development reimbursements.
About this role
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers designers and developers to create unique experiences for the web, without code. We started out offering intuitive design tools and now we’re empowering teams to build complex data-driven websites with complex logic. Designers will soon have the tools to build full-fledged web applications, not just websites.
We’re looking for a Senior Brand Designer, Web to impact design and visual development best practices, improve operational processes, and up-level the Webflow brand. You’ll collaborate with our cross-functional partners, applying your extensive web design experience to ensure our web presence represents our brand and achieves customer needs and marketing objectives.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US Remote
As a Senior Brand Designer, Web, you’ll …
- Be a key driver of our marketing web presence, designing and developing landing pages with little oversight
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to strengthen the Webflow brand voice across all web areas
- Use your extensive knowledge of branding, web design, icon design, layout, typography, animation, and building sites in Webflow to develop and evolve Webflow's brand
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to make sure design decisions meet customer needs and campaign goals
- Develop and improve brand design processes to increase quality and efficiency
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as Sr. Brand Designer if you:
- Have experience leading web design, visual design, and other brand-related projects on internal design teams with involvement from marketing and other stakeholders
- Have a well-rounded portfolio of web, visual, and brand design work that showcases your ability to work within existing brand identities
- Are highly organized and see design operations as just another form of design
- Enjoy design processes, collaborating with other teams, and using metrics to guide your work
- Are passionate about the no-code space and design tools
- Have knowledge of HTML/CSS and/or Webflow
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Brand Design, Web and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.