Senior Data Analyst
We are Webflow.
We envision a world where everyone can create powerful, flexible websites, and apps as easily as they create documents today. Because the only thing better than the internet is an internet we can all create for.
At Webflow, we have two missions. One for the world, and one for us. We want to empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it. -We are a remote first team and have been since we were founded. There is also a headquarters in San Francisco if you feel like you thrive more in an in-office environment. -We cover 100% of a platinum-level, $0 deductible health plan, including dental, vision, and life, for you and your dependents. \*\*US based team members only. -You’ll get $200 a month to spend on health and wellness — whatever that means to you. Whether it’s new hiking shoes, a meditation app, or a fancy sound machine for better sleep. -Remote Webflowers get $380 per month for remote work expenses, like a coworking membership, snacks and coffee, or to cover your internet bill. -You’ll get up to $1,000 a year in skill development reimbursements.
About this role
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to inform the future of Webflow with data, building deep understanding of how our customers most successfully create for the web with our product.
You’ll partner with stakeholders throughout the company to identify their business questions and perform analysis that enables data-informed decision making. You will be a champion for data governance and literacy by helping to define the company's KPIs and providing visibility through interactive data visualizations/dashboards. As an early member of our data team, you will also be working to improve our data warehouse, thoughtfully developing clean, reliable data pipelines for lasting impact. We are looking for an empathetic, humble, curious, and collaborative team member who is excited to provide meaningful, actionable insight to teams at Webflow while helping to shape our foundational data capabilities.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Full time
As a Senior Data Analyst you’ll:
- Enable stakeholders across the organization by translating their business initiatives and goals into analytical questions, identifying critical metrics, developing reporting, and leading efforts to uncover levers that could improve our business
- Empower Webflow employees to access reliable, clean, business data by emphasizing quality and best practices, identifying and implementing improvements to our data governance such as better documentation, anomaly detection, alerting, and instrumentation
- Enable teams to make critical data-driven decisions and increase their Webflow data literacy through building insightful dashboards and reporting.
- Develop our data foundation, building new models that contribute to our connected, complete understanding of our customer journey. We currently use Stitch, dbt, Snowflake, and Tableau!
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Data Analyst if you:
- Have demonstrated experience working as a Data Analyst and providing impactful, reproducible analysis, identifying opportunities for improvement, and driving teams' decision-making
- Have proficiency in SQL, statistical analysis techniques, and experience with Excel as well as a programming language like Python or R
- Have expertise in designing clean, intuitive data visualizations, and dashboards using business intelligence tools (Tableau, Looker, Mode, etc.)
- Thrive collaborating with business teams in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment, solving complex and nuanced problems
- Engage both technical and non-technical stakeholders with clear and compelling communication
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Senior Data Analyst and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.